Websites that Get Results
More Leads | More Sales | More Trust
What's the point of a gorgeous site if it doesn't give your visitors what they need?
I know how to produce websites that get results for individuals and small businesses.
When you invest in a professional website design, people take you more seriously. If you're a blogger, companies want to sponsor you. If you're self-employed, potential clients will trust you more. If you are offering great products or services, your sales will go up.
When you have a clunky, difficult-to-navigate website, it hurts your business because it says to your audience that you don't care about your business. It's sloppy. You aren't sloppy. You value your clients more than that.
"I just used one of your instructional videos for changing the button on my home page. By making that change, I was able to circumvent an expensive marketing funnel I had built and am now saving myself almost $100 a month."
- Neil Gordon, content specialist
Have you had enough headaches DIYing your CSS and HTML?
Are you ready to invest in your website so that it reflects you, your business, and your goals?
I can give your business everything you need for a stunning, smart website - rock solid coding, consistent branding, and user-friendly interface.
You will not only get a fantastic website with all the amenities you want and need, but you will feel listened to and guided through the web of decisions. I want to help you make sense of the many options to optimize your website and your business.
"Working with Ashley was a great experience– so easy and stress-free. She took a lot of my abstract ideas and implemented them into a beautiful, cohesive and intuitive website." - Jessica, Findings Marketing
Custom Website Design Details
Clean Design | Unique | Professional
- Development of color palette, fonts, and overall style of site.
- Custom header and stylized branded elements
- Custom blog home page, single post page, and footer.
- Type-based logo development with logo files.
- Front page layout with widgets to give an overview of your site and brand, as well drive visitors to the pages you want them to see.
- Photo gallery or portfolio installation.
- Front page slider with images and text.
- Coordinating social media graphics for Facebook and Twitter.
- Content formatting of up to 10 pages.
- Get site stats and publicize posts to social media right from your dashboard.
- Setup of custom email - ie: email@example.com.
- 30 minute WordPress training session or screencasts to learn how to use your site.
- 30 days of technical support.
Time frame: varies depending on size and scope, as well as client responsiveness, typically 2 months from start
33% due before starting with 2 payments of the balance | 10% discount for 401(c)3 non-profits
The Little Leaf Process
Easy | Clarifying | Strategy and brand-focused
- You contact me.
- I get in touch to chat about your project and ask any follow up questions and send you pricing information.
- I send a deposit invoice, contract, and PDF welcome packet of info. (A Website Planning Guide, a Client Intake Form, Content Planner and my Process Document.)
- The Client Intake Form asks a lot of questions to get a feel for what your design preferences, website goals, and brand is. The more information you give me, the better I am able to create a website that achieves your goals and that you love. Take your time on this step. This sets the foundation for the project and makes the process go smoothly.
- Taking all of this information and my expertise on best practices on the web, I create the first round of mockups to get the conversation started.
- I’ll revise the layout and design several times until you get a website that you are in LOVE with and is effective in achieving your goals. (For big projects, I also do a mockup of an interior page before developing).
- I install the design on a test site, where you get a chance to look at everything in action, see how to feels, and request any more changes.
- Your final payment is due before launch. Then I install the design on your website. Launch Day is a very exciting day. You should probably get a donut to celebrate.
How we work: We'll primarily work via email (it's easier to keep a record of all the decisions involved in websites), but might jump on the phone from time to time to touch base if we need to.
You have questions, I have answers
When will my project start?
What is your design philosophy?
Why do your designs cost more/less than designer X?
I thought long and hard about my prices – I want to make custom website design affordable to as many small businesses as possible (I am a big believer in the power and importance of a web presence), but I also want to offer websites that I know work and are truly high quality (which takes more time than throwing together a cookie cutter website). I arrived at my prices by finding the balance between affordability and quality.
I want to be able to give you the attention and time you and your business deserve.
What would increase the cost above the listed prices?
Do you do print work?
Do you offer maintenance on my site?
What if I need technical support past the 2 week or 30 day period?
Can I call you?
What is involved in the WordPress training?
Why should I hire Little Leaf?