Web & Blog Design
What’s the point of a gorgeous site if it doesn’t give your visitors what they need?
I know how to produce websites that get results for individuals and small businesses.
Have you had enough headaches DIYing your CSS and HTML?
Are you ready to invest in your website so that it reflects you, your business, and your goals?
I can give your business everything you need for a beautifully crafted, highly customized website – rock solid coding, consistent branding, and user-friendly interface.
You will not only get a fantastic website with all the amenities you want and need, but you will feel listened to and guided through the web of decisions. I am a designer and developer, a blogger and a small business owner – I am an expert on these things, and you are an expert on your business. I want to help you make sense of many fantastic options to optimize your website and your business.
Custom Blog Design
- Development of color palette, fonts, and overall style of site.
- Custom header and stylized branded elements
- Custom blog home page, single post page, and footer.
- Plugin installation & configuration for social sharing, SEO, and more.
- Contact form, newsletter sign up form.
- Two weeks of technical support.
- Screencast to learn how to use your site.
- Brand guide so you can stay consistent with the colors and fonts on your site.
Time frame*: 6-8 weeks from start
Cost: from $1895
50% due before starting, 50% due before launch
Custom Website Design
Ideal for: Businesses and individuals with an established business or those who want jump into a new business with both feet and an amazing website.
Examples: CVV, Findings Marketing, Allie Larkin, and Lauren Zbylski.
- All of the items in the blog design (you can get a blog design integrated into your site, which is great for SEO).
- Type-based logo development with logo files.
- Front page layout with widgets to give an overview of your site and brand, as well drive visitors to the pages you want them to see.
- Photo gallery or portfolio installation.
- Front page slider with images and text.
- Coordinating social media graphics for Facebook and Twitter.
- Content formatting (not input) of up to 10 pages.
- Get site stats and publicize posts to social media right from your dashboard.
- Setup of custom email – ie: email@example.com.
- 30 minute WordPress training session or screencasts to learn how to use your site.
- 30 days of technical support.
Time frame: 2 months from start
Cost: varies widely, starts at $2695
33% due before starting with 2 payments of the balance.
Contact me today to get your project started!
[single-testimonial id=”935″]Read more client feedback>>
What are these “results” you speak of?
Here’s the deal:
When you invest in a professional website design, people take you more seriously. If you’re a blogger, companies want to sponsor you. If you’re self-employed, potential clients will trust you more. If you are offering great products or services, your sales will go up.
When you have a clunky, difficult-to-navigate website, it hurts your business because it says to your audience that you don’t care about their experience. It’s sloppy. You aren’t sloppy. You value your clients more than that.[single-testimonial id=”755″]
You have questions. I have answers.When will my project start?
- After you submit a contact, I’ll get in touch to chat about your project and ask any necessary follow up questions and send you pricing information if it’s a good fit.
- I send a deposit invoice (50% or 33% depending on the project), contract, and PDF welcome packet of info (A Website Planning Guide, a Client Intake Form, and my Process Document.)
- The Client Intake Form asks a lot of questions to get a feel for what your design preferences, website goals, and brand is. The more information you give me, the better I am able to create a website that achieves your goals and that you love. Take your time on this step. I know you’re eager to get started, but it really sets the foundation for the project and makes the process go much more smoothly.
- Taking all of this information and my expertise on best practices on the web, I create the first round of mockups to get the conversation started. If you have a laser-sharp focus, I might only do one mockup, since you’re so clear on what you want. Otherwise, you’ll get 2-3 mockups to give you a feel for your website.
- I’ll revise the layout and design several times until you get a website that you are in LOVE with and is ridiculously effective. (For big projects, I also do a mockup of an interior page before developing).
- I install the design on a test site, where you get a chance to look at everything in action, see how to feels, and request any more changes.
- Your final payment is due prior to launching. Then I install the design on your website. Launch Day is a very exciting day. You should probably get a donut to celebrate.
I thought long and hard about my prices – I want to make custom website design affordable to as many small businesses as possible (I am a big believer in the power and importance of a web presence), but I also want to offer websites that I know work and are truly high quality (which takes more time than throwing together a cookie cutter website). I arrived at my prices by finding the balance between affordability and quality.