What it is:
If you want to get fancy, you can have Gravity Forms auto-email a person after they submit a contact form. By default, Gravity Forms sends the admin an email when someone submits a form, but you can also set up a notification for the user.
- An email with FAQ they might have
- An email with a link to a PDF of marketing tips
- A very basic “Here is what you submitted to my site so you have a copy of it. I’ll be in touch within 48 hours!”
This makes your organization seem responsive and on top of things without having to do any extra work – which is my motto for websites!
How to do it:
- Go to Forms > Forms and click on the form you want to edit
- Go to Settings > Notifications for that form
- Click Add New button at top of the page
- Set up the email as you’d like. To send to user: Set “Send to” to “select a field” and select Email from the drop down.
- To insert all the fields they filled out: click the down arrow next to the message area and click “All submitted fields”
Quick Video Demonstration: